Events & Retreats
We have always believed that Ecorsaint would be the idyllic location to run retreats. Yoga, painting, meditation, climbing, or even Corporate Team Away days.
Contact us for further details if you would like to hire the houses to host one of these events.
We are very excited to be running our first Yoga and meditation retreat
Come and join us for a yoga and meditation retreat, exploring the different styles of Ashtanga, Vinyasa Yin and Hatha yoga, with plenty of free time to relax and unwind in the peaceful surroundings of Ecorsaint and our villas and recharge with delicious vegetarian food and like minded folk.
Up & coming events
Yoga & meditation retreat - 17th - 23rd September 2016
Come and join us for 5 days of yoga and meditation, exploring the different styles of Ashtanga, Vinyasa Yin and Hatha yoga, with plenty of free time to relax and unwind in the peaceful surroundings of Ecorsaint, a tiny hamlet in the heart of Burgundy and recharge with delicious vegetarian food and like minded folk.
- Saturday evening - Welcome circle and light dinner
- Start the day everyday with a freshly made green juice or herbal tea before the first yogasession from 7.30 till 9 am.
- Delicious homemade breakfast will be ready after the session and then simply relax and enjoy some down time, take a walk around the beautiful village of Ecorsaint, explore the local climbing crags or book in and enjoy a deep tissue massage with our qualified on site massage therapist.
- Lunch will be served at 12.30 and we then re group for a more dynamic Vinyasa flow yoga session from 3.30 till 5 pm.
- After this its 'Pamper Time' We want to encourage all of our guests to make the most of the Neals Yard Remedies products we will be providing for you to indulge yourself with for an hour. After all, when do we usually get the time?
- 6.30 - Aperitifs! Enjoy delicious alcohol free drinks pre dinner which will be served at around 7pm.
- 8.30 till 9.30 will be the evening candlelit session of either chanting, meditation or pranayama...or all three. Perfect to help you unwind ready for bed.
- Friday evening - Closing circle and dinner
On Wednesday we will be taking a walk along the ancient Roman road to the medieval village of Flavigny, voted the most beautiful village in France and the location for the film 'Chocolat'. Here we will enjoy lunch cooked using local produce by the local ladies in' La Grange' before heading back to the villas.
From £600 per person sharing a room. Single accommodation is also available.
EARLY BIRD PRICE AVAILABLE
All accommodation, yoga and food. Travel arrangements to be made individually.
Deep tissue massage
Bach Flower Remedies session.
1-2-1 Yoga or Pilates sessions
Reiki and Reflexology sessions
Tray Hughes Founder of Tadasana Yoga & Therapies
About Me - I discovered yoga when I was a child from my next door neighbour who was a yoga teacher, I started classes with her when I was 13 years old and have been practising ever since.I qualified as a teacher in July 2012 and have been teaching full time ever since then.
As well as teaching yoga I have been a holistic therapist for over 15 years. I am qualified in Sports and Swedish Massage, Reflexology, Reiki and Homeopathy.
I teach Yoga because of how it makes me feel, I love that I can share this with others, to pass on the joy and peace I get from my practice.
Katie Hopwood Founder of Akhand Yoga
About Me - I fell in love with yoga the first time we met 12 years ago.
I completed my teacher training with Sun Power Yoga in 2015 and have been teaching since in various different studios.
I am a free spirit, adventure seeking traveller, pursuer of happiness and lover of life. I am passionate about yoga, wellness and healthy living and believe that everyone deserves to be healthy, happy and free. I am inspired by people, nature and the amazing world that we live in. Yoga has taught me so many things about both myself and life.